If I had shopped at Louis Vuitton I would have maxed out both my visa and line of credit-keychains shouldn't cost that much!


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Île-de-France » Paris
September 16th 2007
Published: September 16th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Bonjour de la France;
French keyboards always make typing a challenge! We have had a nice time here in Paris. The weather has been very pleasant and warm and we have been to many of Paris' best places- the Arc du Triomphe, Louvre, Sacre Coeur, Musee d'Orsay, Montmartre, into Louis Vuitton on the Champs Elysees etc. Jenn of course has never been here so that has been a treat for her; Travelling in a big city with many touristis can become very exhausting so we are looking forward to heading to Nice tomorrow to the South. As you have read we absolutely loved Wales and I was so sad to say goodbye to Daf. Will try to share more about France later as I am tired now and ready for a rest.

We will be in Nice from tomorrow until Thursday morning; then to Lyon for one night, back in Paris for the weekend with some little side trips outside of Paris too; then back to London and home. Hope everyone is doing well. Would love to hear how things are at home.

Having a great time; busy; busy as usual.

Grosses bises. Thinking of you:

Love Katy

Advertisement



Tot: 0.388s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0617s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb