Oui, Oui, Fossies train it to Paris!


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Île-de-France » Paris
January 8th 2007
Published: January 15th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Le ChocalatLe ChocalatLe Chocalat

She never let me eat that for breakfast!!
Getting excited by all the planning she and Vic had done for my birthday, Mum couldn’t help but book a night in Paris herself!

Fussing about just as I was, the feeling of knowing that they were only taking a 3 hour train ride to arrive in a new country was just bizarre!

With their very own tour guide, and Mum’s high school French, the oldies hit the ground running on their two day trip on the mission to cover as much ground as possible!

First stop, La Chocolat! Well.. When in France, do as the French do! If that means chocolate for breakfast, Mum was happy to do what ever it took to emerge herself in the culture and do as the locals do!

Chocolated and caffeinated up, they were out and about searching Le Lourve, climbing the Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame making friends with the Gargoyles and Christmas Tree! They threw a river cruise into the mix, and out to the Arc de Triomph before going where Mum often finds herself, at La Fayette shopping!!

Before they knew it they were back home to London, satisfied that they successfully made the very most of every minute!



Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement



Tot: 0.1s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 18; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0698s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb