Paris round 2. the beige invasion.


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Île-de-France » Paris
November 17th 2006
Published: November 23rd 2006
Edit Blog Post

Took friday off and took the eurostar to gay paris for AB's on saturday night, about 100 beigers all up, so it was quite a storm.
Game was cool, went to pubs outside stadium first

Went up eiffel tower this time. it is high, was packing a bit in the elevator.
Mooched around notre dam, after having lunch at a cafe were i was stared at by a creepy old lady sitting next to me, the entire time, while she was sucking her teeth. now you know how i hate eating noises right? boy that old bat was cruising for a bruising i tell you what! i managed to compose myself tho. just. when she wasnt staring directly at me, she was doing that snaeky look from the corners of her beady little eyes. she freeeeeaked me out.

heaps of sleazy scuzzo's at train station ''beautiful lady, you are blond where are you from?'', my reply, ''i dont speak english & you look like a piece of S@*%''. they just seem to hang out there all day and night lurking around, waiting to theaf people or something- they cant serioulsy pull can they?
there also ladies who try and scam money out of tourists- handing you something to read, a good reply i heard by a guy in our group was ''lady, we have stacks of cash, but none of it is for you!''.

Tried out the metro like pros, only took the scenic route a couple of times, jumped a barrier once and got stopped by an army guy and his giant muzzled dog, didnt know what each other was saying so just dropped it, how convenient. Metro there has 2 storeys and smells really really bad. like farts. stink farts. also people dont rush to get on it coz the door are open for ages, and you are not touching another single person the whole time, which is a bit different to here to say the least!


Additional photos below
Photos: 18, Displayed: 18


Advertisement

more nd windowsmore nd windows
more nd windows

was really dark inside, windows were not very practical
beige + movember =beige + movember =
beige + movember =

the futures bright.... the futures.......beige
ABs pre-hakaABs pre-haka
ABs pre-haka

we really were that close!


Tot: 0.049s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0291s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb