When in Paris, shop like the French! Discover Talents...


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Île-de-France » Etiolles
May 6th 2011
Published: May 6th 2011
Edit Blog Post

The Talents boutiques, located in the fashionable Paris Opera and Etoile districts, have just opened with their new spring and summer collections. Filled with the creations of more than 300 French manufacturers, the boutiques present a perfect opportunity to shop like the French by choosing designs which reflect their unique savoir faire.

Initiated by Ateliers d’Art de France, the largest French federation which has been uniting craft professionals since 1868, the Talents boutiques provide an unmatched showcase of original, contemporary objects and limited series items available exclusively at their two locations.

The new collections offer a variety of visually appealing styles of home and decoration items in several categories including table top, lighting, furniture, and personal accessories. From punchy pieces in a wide array of floral colors to rough and rustic wire interpretations that bridge the gap between rural and urban, there is something for everyone. Equally as attractive are the smooth, clean lines displayed by French craftsmen proving modern fantasy is always in style.

A number of whimsical figurines are also available at Talents. For the bohemian chic, handmade croqueted items, raw leather bags and eclectic accessories are part of this season’s treasures. Smooth shapes and neutral colors accent the beauty of earthy artistic pieces at Talents.

Talents boutiques:

Established by Ateliers d'Art de France, the largest French federation for craft professionals, the first Talents boutique opened in 2001. Now, there are two fashionable stores in Paris – one at Opera and one at Etoile. The Talents boutiques offer a unique selection of artistic pieces allowing visitors to purchase original, contemporary objects created in France. Over 300 French manufacturers showcase their work at the Talents boutiques.

Talents Etoile is located at 26, avenue Niel, Paris 75017 and opened from 11:00 to 19:00, Tuesday through Saturday.

Talents Opera is located at 1bis, rue Scribe, Paris 75009 and opened from 11:00 to 19:00, Monday through Saturday.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.065s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0352s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb