A6 Travel blog #2


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Aquitaine » Barcus
September 26th 2013
Published: September 26th 2013
Edit Blog Post

What is the dominant religion in France, and how does this faith differ from other world religions? What beliefs or ideas make religion unique?

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/3426/islam-overtaking-catholicism-france



In this article it talked about people in France that took surveys to see what was the dominant religion in that country. France has six million Muslims, and was the largest Muslim population in the European Union. Their also Roman Catholics in France which have only 4.5%!o(MISSING)f people in France that believe in the catholic religion. Another survey said that 41%!a(MISSING)re Muslims. They ware saying that the Muslim religion is an increase in believers. Their was a lot debating between different religions.



In France Catholicism is the primary religion, and Roman Catholicism is the dominant religion in France. Almost half of the people view Muslims as a threat to overtake the Roman catholic religion. This differs to other religions because theirs always debate on what religion to be in, but France had a survey done of different religions and it came out to be the Roman Catholicism . This religion is unique because people believe in one god and they know when to go to the churches and praise the lord.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.102s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 13; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0427s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb