France Part II


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Alsace » Barr
September 20th 2013
Published: September 20th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Question: What is the dominant religion in France, and how does this faith differ from Christianity?



1. http://www.goabroad.info/France.html?gID=3267

2. http://christianity.net.au/questions/what_is_the_difference_between_catholics_and_Christians

France has five different religions which are all important. They are Catholicism, Protestantism, Islam, Judaism and Buddhism. The dominant religion in France is Catholicism. People choose to be in any religion that her set their minds to. The government does not limit the religion that you choose.

Catholicism and Christianity have many similar and different ideas. They both believe in the three in one of god and that Jesus is the son of god. They both have the same morals. Catholics and Christians both want to make it to heaven, but have different ways to get there. They both have the same thoughts about Jesus.

The dominant religion in France is Catholic belief. France has five religions but the main one is Catholicism. Christianity and Catholicism are very similar, but have a few differences. One difference is that they both have different perspectives on how god accepts the believers. The main disagreement from both Catholic and Christians are from the words of the bible and the Pope. Christians believe that god speaks to them from the bible; however, Catholics believe that god speaks to them from the Pope and the bible. At the end of the day they both believe in God and his belief's.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.101s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0317s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb