Terviseks


Advertisement
Estonia's flag
Europe » Estonia » Tartu
June 1st 2008
Published: November 13th 2012
Edit Blog Post

TartuTartuTartu

The Kissing Students Statue
Before we made our 30 minute journey to the bus stop, we enjoyed the breakfast that the very nice owner made for us (we had to leave really early and we told him he didn’t need to worry about our breakfast but he insisted—so nice). Our bus was actually quite small, and ridiculously hot inside during the entire 6 hour ride. The scenery however was beautiful. At one point we passed this field full of yellow flowers. It was amazing. About an hour before we arrived in Tartu we started talking to another girl on the bus. She was Estonian and was actually going to be studying in the States for the fall semester. Before we got off the bus and headed in search of our hostel (apparently the only one in Tartu), we exchanged names so that we could contact each other via facebook and hopefully meet up the next day.


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement

TartuTartu
Tartu

Some of the many statues that dot Tartu
TartuTartu
Tartu

Kadri and I on top of the bridge
On the way to TartuOn the way to Tartu
On the way to Tartu

This field was beautiful. Full of bright yellow flowers. The picture doesn't do it justice.
TartuTartu
Tartu

The Wilde Brothers. This same statue is in Galway.
TartuTartu
Tartu

The wishing bridge. We were told too late that you are supposed to close your eyes when crossing it.
TartuTartu
Tartu

The University
TartuTartu
Tartu

Alex and I were a little picture happy this day. Our cameras self timer buttons definitely got their use.
TartuTartu
Tartu

Little did I know when I took this picture that I would be walking over the top of it later.
TartuTartu
Tartu

The leaning building. I didn't even notice it was leaning until Kadri pointed it out.


Tot: 0.053s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 32; dbt: 0.0299s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb