Last night in Brno


Advertisement
Published: June 27th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Soo, no horses. We got up early today to reserve the room for an extra night. We then got some food from the supermarket and then went to the internet place to figure out where the bus station is. Rude czech woman just giggled at me for not speaking czech although it was goddamn obvious that i wanted half an hour since i was pointer to her sign that said 1/2 hour. anyways, we miss the 11:00 so we take the 11:15 to Mikulov but the bus driver doesn't stop at the right stop so by the time we walk to the correct one, we miss our transfer. We get the next bus to Novosedly, walk to the horse place only to find out that they do not do that anymore. The guy there who spoke english was nice enought to give us a ride back since the next nearest horseback riding was 4 miles in the other direction and it was about to rain. We tehn took the bus back and met up with the colonel and his fiancee and had a good evening of jokes and stories in broken english and ukrainian. We all called in an early night since we have to get up early tomorrow to go to Bratislava and the colonel is driving to Ukraine tomorrow with his fiancee.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.074s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 54; dbt: 0.0433s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb