First Weekend With the Cousins


Advertisement
Czech Republic's flag
Europe » Czech Republic » Prague » Old Town
June 23rd 2009
Published: June 23rd 2009
Edit Blog Post

DSCN0779DSCN0779DSCN0779

School Library
What up Yall,

So I just got through the first weekend in Prague and got to spend it with Mika and Matt. 3 words, so much fun. Thursday my roommates and I started wandering around Prague finding all the major land marks in Prague 1 for our first homework assignment. There is so much history and insane stories about how all the buildings were built. For instance the apartment complex where we are living was build 600 years ago, yea scary, but don't worry its safe. Friday I waited for Mike and Matt to get here. We just hung out and they got to meet all 40 of us staying over here. That night we went on the Underground Pub Crawl that is run by Americans, It was so nice to here English as a first language. Saturday was really cool we went to the Basilica of Saints Peter and Paul. We then went to the crew races in the Vltava river. We sat in this giant TIKI hut, that felt like we were in the Islands somewhere, definitely not Prague like. After the races they had a huge music festival, with thousands of people everywhere. Later that night we went to this cool bar down the street from my house called Harley's. When we walked in, I immediately fell in love, It was exactly like Bulls, Writing on the wall, AC/DC playing, and best of all supposedly Jack lives there. I could have sworn he lived in Tennessee. Sunday we went on this awesome bike tour and got to learn about all the history and reasoning that went behind everything that we have seen. I would love to bore you with all the stories but ill have to wait and show you pictures that go with all the stories. Hope all is well, Ill try and update more often now that i dont have any visitors.

Chavo


Additional photos below
Photos: 33, Displayed: 23


Advertisement

DSCN0913DSCN0913
DSCN0913

Lennon Wall
DSCN0782DSCN0782
DSCN0782

Our Building
DSCN0783DSCN0783
DSCN0783

Ryan in the class room
DSCN0785DSCN0785
DSCN0785

The Prague Austin Powers
DSCN0786DSCN0786
DSCN0786

Catch your dog doo doo with your hands
DSCN0795DSCN0795
DSCN0795

ill let you interpret


Tot: 0.065s; Tpl: 0.022s; cc: 10; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0314s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb