Last day in Rovinj


Advertisement
Croatia's flag
Europe » Croatia » Istria » Rovinj
July 29th 2013
Published: July 29th 2013
Edit Blog Post

imageimageimage

On the riva in Rovinj
This was our night day in Rovinj. The day started with a nice breakfast at our villa. Had a nice visit with Lado Milli. He is a stone worker here isn't town and a very energetic guy. Dad and I were the last two down for breakfast. Lado asked us what our plan for the day was and my dad told him we were going to the beach. He and his wife them were giving my dad directions in Croatian and by the time we knew it, Lado was going to get us through a gate to a beach even though I had our destination picked out before hand.

As we pulled up to the drop off spot, someone from the back of the van said "look at that guy, he is nude!" Yep! We were at a clothing optional beach. As dad told my kids, "sooner or later you gotta realize everyone has the same parts!" Thankfully, he got a bit tired jog the sun after about 1.5 hours so we had our chance to escape. We had a long walk back the the van and dad compared it to the Bataan Death march.

We finally got him
imageimageimage

Abbey & Ayden
back to the apartment and went back to the beach that I was planning on taking everyone to. The kids had fun on a water amusement thing. Other than Abbey, they were dominated by the Moonwalk portion of it.

After the beach, we went back to shower and rest a bit. A storm blew into Rovinj and delayed our departure for the Old Town. We had a great meal at the Maestral restaurant and walked the riva again. a little more rain came as we enjoyed some ice cream under some umbrellas and we headed back home at about 10 pm.

Off to get some sleep before the drive to Zagreb tomorrow.


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement

imageimage
image

Hanz & Franz on the trampoline
imageimage
image

Hitting the water
imageimage
image

The cloudiness of the evening takes the colors of Rovinj away
imageimage
image

Abbey on the Moonwalk
imageimage
image

Ayden getting some air thanks to Brock
imageimage
image

Oluja
imageimage
image

Lone Bay Beach
imageimage
image

Rovinj


Tot: 0.061s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0389s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb