Croatia Cruise


Advertisement
Croatia's flag
Europe » Croatia » Dalmatia
October 19th 2008
Published: October 19th 2008
Edit Blog Post

After a tough 10 days in Turkey we met up with 20 mates from London for a week of sailing in Croatia. Days were spent island hopping from Slpit to Dubrovnik, sunbathing and stopping for swims in beautiful bays and sometimes in the middle of the ocean. After jumping from the top of the boat we'd float around on lylos until the lunch bell rang...it really was tough times ; ). And nights consisted of sundowners with a backdrop of awesome sunsets then dinner at local spots.

Among the highlights of the trip was Dubrovnik, with its massive city wall enclosing terracota rooves, and sundowners at the 'Hole in the wall', which is a cool bar right on the waters edge. Hvar had an awesome fort, which was a steep hike up above the city, where we enjoyed sundowners and another awesome sunset (are you noticing a trend ; ).

The only thing that had more fun than us on the holiday were the bedbugs that climbed into Debs and had a party up and down gregs back every night.

It was a great week catching up with everyone, playing the ultimate card game of shithead (I think lyall lost), 30 seconds, reading (Gus and his glamour) . We finished the week off with a dress up party and saying a sad goodbye to our captain and Andros our legendary host/barman.




Additional photos below
Photos: 34, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



21st October 2008

Looks awesome guys! All that relaxing and swimming in the sea looks like just what the doctor ordered ;-) Could use some sun, sea and chilling myself.... Zi x

Tot: 0.191s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0524s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb