My Journey through Bulgaria and specifically Varna


Advertisement
Bulgaria's flag
Europe » Bulgaria » Varna Province
June 2nd 2018
Published: June 1st 2018
Edit Blog Post

In this blog I will talk about my immigration from the UK to Bulgaria. The real reason I immigrated is because I came to Varna to study, but I will speak about my experience with the culture, atmosphere and living among the Bulgarians.

Varna Medical University (MUV) is an award winning, technologically advanced and widely renowned university. Varna Medical University is located in Varna, Bulgaria, a city famous for its beautiful beaches.



Study Medicine or Dentistry in English in Varna Medical University

6 year program includes 10 semesters and 1 year pre-graduate state internship.

Varna Medical University is a state medical university and is accredited by the National Agency for Evaluation and Accreditation at the Council of Ministers in execution of the Law on Higher Education in Republic of Bulgaria.

All degrees from the Medical University of Varna are recognised and accredited by the General Medical Council and Australian Medical Council. This means you can continue your career in Medicine or Dentistry anywhere in the European Union, the European Economic Area, Australia and beyond.

Take part in Exchange programs organised by Varna Medical University

Access to state of the art facilities, such as Blackboard (a Virtual Learning Education program) and virtual 3D anatomical models.

be involved with the Association of Medical Students in Bulgaria (AMSB) and promote public health in the community

Be part of The International Federation of Medical Students Associations (IFMSB) offering you free worldwide travelling opportunities to represent the Medical University of Varna, Bulgaria.

Varna is a very safe city and has a high safety index score. The campus is very safe and the Medical University of Varna looks after its international students.

Join as many clubs as you can, ranging from beach volleyball, beach tennis, beach relay race, basketball, table tennis and swimming to indoor activities, such as Bulgarian language club, international cooking club,

Perks

Medlink Students offers students access to exclusive discounts from certain airlines flying between Varna and UK

We also offer MUV students free premium KENHUB memberships for anatomy revision, plus many other online interactive study tools.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.09s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0487s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb