Did I not sleep well


Advertisement
Bosnia and Herzegovina's flag
Europe » Bosnia & Herzegovina » East » Sarajevo
October 1st 2006
Published: October 17th 2006
Edit Blog Post

I'm happy to sleep all morning unless someone is nagging to go and do something, we slept all morning.
Jules wanted to go to the gym to loose the 1 pound he has obviously gained.
Most attractions are closed on a Sunday; the tourist information can assist with opening times and the like. We went to the bridge, you know the one, and then set our sights on the gym. My legs were aching so I opted out, but went along to find it anyway.
While Jules was at the gym I read a bit of learning Croatian, then slept for 2 hours. I must have caught up on sleep by now, ready for week 2.

We ate at 'One of the best restaurants in the old town' according to the menu, and had a "Bosnian sword". An 18 inch dagger type weapon spearing through meat and veg, it was very nice.

Went to a busy bar from last night where we met up with the Irish girls. They had to go to pay their hotel bill by 12 and get an early night as the morning train won't wait. Skipping ahead a little, we ended up catching the 6am train to Dubrovnik rather than the 8 hour bus to Montenegro. A German woman mumbled something about being too noisy as she moves to another carriage. We woke up just as the train was pulling into Mostar, we quickly got off and looked for our connecting bus. Do we need any accommodation? "No, we are just leaving" is the correct response. Will have to remember this.



Advertisement



17th October 2006

Sleep depriv
Been there

Tot: 0.058s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0395s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb