Took a slight detour........


Advertisement
Belgium's flag
Europe » Belgium » Brussels-Capital Region » Brussels
July 26th 2006
Published: July 26th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Okay, I'm not gonna write much cos this keyboard has all they keys in the wrong spot and its taken me a week to write this one line. However I will just let you all know that we took a slight detour, and adjusted our plans ever so slightly......
We did go to Paris on Sunday night, took a couple of pics of the eiffel tower (92 to be exact) however discovered that the riviera was fully booked out so decided last minute to head north instead of south, and arrived in Belgium today.....aaahhh, the beauty of one way tickets.... and we're off to the netherlands on Friday. So.... it'll be 2 days in Paris, 2 days in Brussels, Belgium, with a side trip to Brugges, then 2 days in Amsterdam (would it be acceptable to throw a keyboard out a window here in Belgium???? probably not hey.) So just thought we should let you know where we are. Will fill you in on the weekend, when we return home to London (and normal keyboards) and will ensure you get to see all 92 photos.... haha..... I can feel a slide night coming on!!!!!
I will say one more thing.... damn its been hot lately....39 in Paris today....can you believe it? and we havent seen rain since Finland. The papers recently had pics of Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens under the heading of 'Londons Sahara desert' cos the heat wave has killed everything that once was green....its crazy!!!
Okay thats all you're getting cos this has seriously taken me way tooooo long to type. Promise to fill you in on all the goss on Sunday though..... and it will be soooo worth waiting for :-)



Advertisement



Tot: 0.292s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 66; dbt: 0.0693s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb