The Forgotten Voices


Advertisement
Austria's flag
Europe » Austria » Vienna » Vienna
February 21st 2014
Published: February 21st 2014
Edit Blog Post

Have you ever heard of the story of the Armenian Genocide? Yeah. Most likely most of your answers would be no. This isn’t a surprise. The Armenian genocide is the forgotten genocide. To this day the Turks, who committed this genocide, still deny it. They went so far to hide this grotesque event that the made it illegal to speak of the Armenian genocide. Now everyone can hear of it. Taking place in Vienna, Austria, where director Steven Spielberg. With actors, George Clooney(Father), Asa Butterfield as Vahan, Angelina Jolie as Mrs. Altoonian, Zachary Gordon as Platoo, and Chloe Moretz as Seta. In this movie, viewers will experience the brutality and dehumanization of a generation that will be scarred forever. Using these enormously successful actors and actresses, the story of the Armenian genocide will never be forgotten, for now the world will truly witness and have the knowledge of what really went on in Turkey during the Armenian genocide. The world will never forget about the forgotten voices.


Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement




Tot: 0.039s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0232s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb