Vienna!


Advertisement
Austria's flag
Europe » Austria » Vienna » Vienna
June 30th 2009
Published: June 30th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Greetings from Vienna.
i know i havent been able to keep up on my travel blog here. Things have just been really hectic.
Always busy, and always something new to do! I arrived in Vienna a few days ago.
The hostel that i am at has a great kitchen and it is amazing to be able to cook for myself, it saves a TON of money This is a great city, but not what i expected. it all seems really new, with a little bit of old mixed in. but i can say that the coffee here is phenomenal! its strong, but just goes down so smooth. Got to be careful though, it is WICKED expensive.
I met a History teacher named Tim, it was his first time at a hostel. Great guy, it was cool meeting someone who shared a common interest in history.
Im on a timed computer so im always in a rush to type things out, so this may be a fragmented entry.
Im going to salzburg next, i want to do some Hiking! i havent seen some REAL mountains yet, so im pumped to be heading into the area.
My time in Prague was fantastic. the hostel was great, and in a good location. The beers were wicked cheap, but even better was the Czech wine! it was soo good! im becoming a huge Chardonnay fan. Met some great people from canada, Sweden, and even Minnesota!
I cant upload images to this Website. i may try to do so on my Facebook.
Im planning on going to the opera tonight, see if i can get in for cheap!
I cant even number the amount of people that i have met, and how many places i may be able to find them in their hometowns. Makes me kinda want to go to Greece, we will have to see if i can score a cheap flight down there.
Ok im runnin low on time,. Hope all is well!
Peace!

Just today i kinda started feelin punky, lots of sneezes and a scratchy throat. these dorm rooms are a great place for the spread of sickness, im happy that i had some EmergenC! that was moms idea haha!
i cant seem to find a cheap way down to Rome, it just seems so far out of the way! if i cant find a decently priced way down there im going to skip it. and spend more time along the coast of France.
I can always come back, and this trip so far has let me realize that i really have to and i have to soon!



Advertisement



30th June 2009

Miss you
Wow, great to read your blog entry. Glad the EmergenC came in handy. Miss you so much. Mom and Dad
1st July 2009

You may also get some different allergenic things going on with your throat with different grasses etc. in different places...but you don't really get allergies....so don't get sick :)

Tot: 0.097s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 11; qc: 53; dbt: 0.0488s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb