Erasmus Nonsense....Not For The Faint Hearted


Advertisement
Austria's flag
Europe » Austria » Vienna » Vienna
February 19th 2008
Published: February 19th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Ok, you put a group of 19-23 year olds in a student dorm in a city with cheap alcohol the result is clear. Living in Haus Erasmus has been one huge party. The people here are all so different but we all work so well together. You want to know everybody's story and you want great memories with these people. Everbody is a friend and we stick together and everything is shared. Doors are always open so a beer and a chat is never far away.
Crazy stuff happens in the kitchens when we are cookin our massive meals...mainly curries. Some how my room has become party central with last Friday night being a night never to be forgotten with singalongs, dancing, and good times. A certain lad from Minnesota can be blamed for all the spills and also felt obliged to remove his clothes and sleep in my bed. All was well as I just walked down the hall to his room and went to sleep in his bed.
Saturday night once again a large group were drinking in 219 and also eating and making a massive mess. This night another two girls passed out at seperate times in my bed which meant 3 people had passed out in my bed over 2 nights. I found a swedish party down the hall where they appreciated my Peter Garrett dance moves and the interpretive dance of Graham, Michael, and Myself. All in all, I am already grateful to be living in such a great dorm with such great people.


Additional photos below
Photos: 22, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.097s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 9; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0379s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb