Linz Austria


Advertisement
Austria's flag
Europe » Austria » Upper Austria » Linz
July 5th 2006
Published: July 5th 2006
Edit Blog Post

AT the train station in Linz waiting for the train to Frankfort. We were going to go to Berlin after Cesky Krumlov but the trip was just way too long so we changed plans and are stopping in Frankfort for one night on our way to Amsterdam. I plan on having a frankfurt in Frankfort..hee,hee.
Hated to leave Cesky Krumlov, if I had known it was so beautiful we would have planned for more days there. The atmosphere is so relaxed, everyone practically speaks english and there's so much to do. We went to the torture museum this morning before we left town...that was a kick. All authentic torture devices including a chastity belt. And saw the church. E's getting used to my 10 minute church visits...I can' just walk past one.
We have to change money yet again, back to Euros € for the time being until we get to Swityerland. I've got so many different change purses now that I'm getting confused.
Write again when I can...tell you all about riding through Austria.
Linz isn't much to look at.most of the buildings are post WWII since this area was bombed pretty well by us as there were a lot of chemical factories, and munnitions here during the war. Looks like Bridgeport!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.139s; Tpl: 0.021s; cc: 11; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0495s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb