Sölden a biggest sky station


Advertisement
Austria's flag
Europe » Austria » Tyrol » Solden
April 6th 2017
Published: April 6th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Sölden

We can see a massif of Alpes in Austria.


I traveled to Sölden in Austria, it's the station of ski and it is one of the biggest resorts of winter sports in the world including two glaciers. Everyears, my parents with my friends and me, we going to Sölden. We went 6 days and we could not make all the ski slopes. From the top of the glacier we see almost all the Alps it's a wonderful scenery. The restaurants along the ski slopes have a very good atmosphere and very good traditional dishes but they are expensive. For the equipment we rented it and let it at night in the store. There was a lot of snow and so we were able to go off-piste. There were few people on the slopes because the Austrians were not on school holidays at the same time. there is also in Solden was the shooting of the film James Bond 007 Specter, where several scenes were made on the slopes and in a restaurant. It also has many buses available for traveling and coming from different villages in the vicinity or different hotels. This is a very nice place to spend your winter break and I will definitely be back next year.




Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.117s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 8; qc: 54; dbt: 0.0775s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb