Goodbye Austria


Advertisement
Austria's flag
Europe » Austria » Lower Austria » Melk
February 2nd 2012
Published: February 2nd 2012
Edit Blog Post

Hello

so tomorrow we are off to Munich, got a very long jounrey to a whole new country! another one to tick of the list, we are leaving here at 11am and will arrive in Munich at 6.30 and are then staying in a hostel, my very first hostel experience. We will stay there 2 nights and the next stop is a small town called Tutzing which is a 30min train jounrey and will be staying with a couple who run a theraputic horse riding school for disabled children. We have decided not to put time limits on placements and instead just go with the flow, after all we was meant to leave here about 10 days ago but wanted to extend our stay. The next few days are going to be expensive as lots of travel but will hopefully even itself out and we wont spend too much when we are there.

Bt the way if anyone wants a few days away and gets to see us then we will be in germany around munich for about another 6 weeks as we have a few placements there so jump on a plane and we will meet u there! hostels are very cheap too! i know your tempted.

I hope you have all checked our pics out on facebook!

So its goodbye to Leila, Hardwig, Yannic, Hannah, Corey and all the many animals! Austria is an amazing country and this place seems like the perfect place to start our helpx exerience

If anyone ever wants to get away, to escape to a place in the middle of nowhere, to see no cars for days at a time, to eat healthy organic food and be surrounded by nature and very well cared for animals......I know just the place.....

Advertisement



Tot: 0.221s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 55; dbt: 0.0453s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb