4th day


Advertisement
Austria's flag
Europe » Austria » Carinthia » Spittal an der Drau
February 23rd 2007
Published: March 4th 2007
Edit Blog Post

I got up at 7 o'clock again. At 8 o'clock we had breakfast. At 8.40 we went to the bus. At 9.30 our school began. Our teacher David made quizzes with us as well as the other two teachers Kate and Katie. We had to sing a song. From 11-11.30 we had a break. Then another teacher Adeline came and we played the game PICTIONARY and we had to guess what popular person we were. One time I was Spiderman and the other time I was Justin Timberlake. It was great.
At 2 o'clock p.m. we went on a sightseeing tour. We saw the cathedral, MC Donaughs and many other things. The city is really big and has lots of shops where you can buy lots of souvenirs.
At 5 o'clock we went home by bus. At 6 o'clock we had our dinner. We got fish, vegetables and croquettes. The dinner was fantastic.
Later we met our friends in the city. We went to the Pubs, but we didn't get anything to drink because we weren't 18. And in the other Pubs we weren't allowed to go in after 9 o'clock. I think it's a little bit too strict.
At 11 o'clock I went to bed and slept very well.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.074s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0429s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb