Sunday 11th March in St Kitts


Advertisement
Published: March 12th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Ravi..Ravi..Ravi..

Enjoying the sunshine
The first two risers at an impressive 6am were Pels and Gordon who headed for Reception to post some pictures on the blog from our trip over here. We were soon met by Adam and Drylie. We headed upstairs at just after 7am to the good sized Breakfast area where we again had an excellent choice of cereals, full English etc. The consensus from the boys was that the food was good with a big selection.

After that we headed to the poolside at about 8.30am where we sat about and had a major chat about our journey here! We were soon joined by Scalesy and Ravi with the two auld heeds Babes and GP arriving a bit later.

Adam and Gordon headed back to The Airport to hopefully get their bags and within half an hour the two of them joined us at the pool with big smiley faces as their bags had indeed arrived.

We introduced ourselves to our Barman who was called Shabba. He told us he would look after us for our stay on our All Inclusive holiday. We then preceeded to demolish some 32 Penis Coladas in a short while!! “they seem to
George MichaelGeorge MichaelGeorge Michael

Babes.........The only guy on the trip to brave enough to wear speedos!!!Has given us loads of laughs with putting them on!!
taste like milk shakes” was one comment. What most of us didn’t know that although these cocktails are very tasty they have also Rocket Fuel in them!!!

We all headed for lunch around 1pm and again our first thoughts were it was tasty and a good choice.

After lunch Pels and Gordon headed to the beach for a swim in the sea. It was quite windy and the waves were crashing in. We dived through the waves like little kids and after 20 mins we decided enough was enough! We then were joined by everyone apart from Scalsey,Drylie and Adam who decided to stay at the pool and sample some more local liquor! In fact they ended up in one of their rooms as they watched Man City Live on ESPN get knocked out of the FA Cup and yes self confessed City fanatic Woodsie was not a happy chappie with another poor performance from his team!

The rest of the gang went for a very long walk along the beach and ended up at The Marriot Hotel which was looking magnificent. This is where The Scotland and Australian cricket teams will be based from Monday which
GPGPGP

GP chilling on a sun lounger
is when they all fly in, seemingly on the same plane! Can you imagine Rangers’ and Celtic players doing that?? NO !!!

We ended back at our base where the very fit and toned Ravi challenged Pels to a game of tennis. The chat was that as Pels was a bit older that the bold Ravi he felt he could play him off the court………..Only one set was played due to the searing heat and no shade at all on the court…………….The set score was 6.0 ………..who too I hear you ask????? There was only ever going to be one winner and let’s just say experience tells in the end.!! The bold Ravi has now challenged Pels to Table Tennis!! What he doesn’t know was that Pels had a Table Tennis Table in his folks garage when he was growing up !! Get onto Bet 365 and take whatever odds you can get on Ravi getting another mauling!!!

The evening started at 7.30pm where our reserved table for 8 was waiting on us.Once more the food was good and evryone washed it down with a few glasses of beer or wine!...I guess we are getting our money's worth
PaparazziPaparazziPaparazzi

Gordon relaxing before he gets busy on Monday for the teams arriving
on our All Inclusive deal.

After dinner we decided to stay on resort for the second night in a row and once again sample the local delights of various alcholic bevareges.Most of us lasted till the bar closing at Midnight where we headed back to our Bed as we were all very tired after a long day in the sunshine..............I am guessing Monday will bring us a few folk with sunburn!!

To be continued........... Feel free to comment to send your comments onto the lads re it by the piccies or the stories.

PS.......Ravi has his birthday on Monday!!!!!!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement

DrylieDrylie
Drylie

Davie D loving the chat with the guys
OuchOuch
Ouch

Look at the state of Babes' back after one day in the sun
More ouchMore ouch
More ouch

Babes sore back while trying to take sand of his legs with his good T shirt!
The FlagThe Flag
The Flag

Hanging from the front of one of The Billets
Pels & RavsPels & Ravs
Pels & Ravs

More chilling by the pool pics
The CottageThe Cottage
The Cottage

Pels standing outside his Billet he shares with Paparazzi Gordon


12th March 2007

message for pels i am so jealous looking at your pics i am on holiday this week for cheltenham but gutted after yesterdays old firm result looking forward to first scotland game will look at crowd see if i can spot you all andy (ps your tv not here yet but at the moment i dont think you will be to bothered about it)
12th March 2007

I'm loving the shorts...
Very fetching Ref I must say. Can't say that I'll cheer your team scoring this Saturday...... You all look as if you're having a blast, have a great time. Hez
12th March 2007

David, sunbathing with your legs crossed is NOT a good idea - tan lines will be a nightmare! Have you got lotion for your beak???? You lot being away was obviously just the boost that Rangers needed - I'm heading to the Aberdeen game in true "big time charlie"style so hopefully the same result will be achieved!!!!!!!!
12th March 2007

Better safe than sorry
Kels, if you've seen todays photos you'll know why Pels keeps his T-shirt on in the pool. Babes is a bad example of a brit on holiday. He does this on the first day of every holiday and suffers for a few days. It doesn't matter how often you warn hin to SLip, Slap, Slop!!!!!!!!!
12th March 2007

excellent photo of GM looking like aforementioned red stripe in a pair of speedos - factor 32 for a few days. like the flag boys. just off to watch scotsport highlights - thats as good as it gets in scotland .... 6 degrees and fine rain today. ps .. do they have a ugoehiogue on the cocktail list ? request for cricket on beach photo. keep up the good work.
13th March 2007

Sun Cream
I can see from the photos that I need to bring you all out some suntan lotion with me on Friday!!
13th March 2007

School boy error
Oh Babes, dear oh dear..... Pele looking good matey, can you give some worldly advice to the old yin. Love the Flag!!!
13th March 2007

haha
pels, i thought you were going to look after babes?
13th March 2007

Lucky Buggers
yer all lucky buggers Especially Mr Jack getting to work at the world cup and Pele you never mentioned this at East End !!! Just to keep you all cheered up the Rosey Posey made it to the semi final of the Scottish Cup on Saturday with a 1-0 victory over Pollok you can see the pics here http://www.awest.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/rosevpollok/rosepollok0001.html Gordon can let me know where I am going wrong All the best for tomorrow's first game against the oz remember worcester fist ball for 4........................ Andy West awest@blueyonder.co.uk
14th March 2007

Andrew
Gordon sends his regards mate.... Magic news for The Rose,when is the Semi and the draw????
14th March 2007

Brooksy
Arite Min, I am looking after him as much as I can but if he chooses to wear speedos what can I do????
14th March 2007

Semi
Semi draw this thursday night on Real Radio teams left are Rose, Arthurlie, Kelty and Kilwinning game on april 13th or 20th Have a good one today hope to see you all on telly when I get in from work
15th March 2007

PIctures
andrew west..............................many thanks for sending the boys those cuttings!!!

Tot: 0.135s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0941s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb