Puerto Rico - Spontaneous Freestylin’


Advertisement
Published: March 7th 2010
Edit Blog Post

By Melisse.
Yesterday most of our crew rented a car and went riding through Puerto Rico’s countryside. We had no agenda. Our only plan was to have fun and see some of the island. That we did! All five of us were in fine moods, open to however the day unfolded. We followed along on a map but if we didn’t make a turn we thought we might, no problem, as long as it was pretty outside our car windows we were totally A-OK. We ended up driving through the island’s hilly green interior, and eventually to a city, Ponce, on the southern coast and then to a rocky southern beach. As we moseyed along, whenever anyone got a hankerin’ to stop they’d call out and we’d pull over. It was fun sharing the experience with fabricators/artists who all similarly examine and appreciate details of form, color and texture and perhaps think about how to make a model of it. I enjoyed getting out of the city into areas where tourism doesn’t reign, where Puerto Rican culture still has some distinctive integrity.



Additional photos below
Photos: 43, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



7th March 2010

Cool pics
"I wonder how you'd make that." I can just hear it.
8th March 2010

okra
loved the veggie shots but where is the solar vegetable? hope they haven't been keeping you away from the good stuff...
9th March 2010

Clarificatin needed
What do you mean by "solar vegetable"??

Tot: 0.091s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 12; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0643s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb