The Miami of the south...indeed


Advertisement
Panama's flag
Central America Caribbean » Panama » Panamá » Panama City
December 22nd 2012
Published: March 12th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

panama city


well when I arrived to airport I was thinking how ugly was it however the guide told us that they will construct another one more modern, thank God for that.

when my family and I, came out of the shield, we where surprise, Panama city has a US looks maybe because it was a american colony in the past, also the people speaks English and Spanish only in the city

the city has many places where you can buy things, one of them is "DUTY FREE" a mall where you can buy souvenirs without taxes, if I remember I meet some guys there that I don't know if they where half Panamanians and Americans or fully Americans.

there are big buildings like Donald Trump one or the butterfly building, an Hotel just for rich people and of course the Hard rock cafe hotel building and others

The panama Canal, was so big, also it has inside there are a museum about the history of the canal, however there so crowd of people around the world and there no air so its very hot, you can see the ships and the stuff in a balcony up of the building, However it has a great museum down, near the entrance.

VIDEO:


The Hotel "PLaya Blanca", the one we stayed, is about 20 km from panama city, it has a great rooms with LDS TVs and great pools, the best thing about the hotel is its beaches and restaurant, by the way there is the biggest pool of the world near of the hotel, a interesting and relaxing attraction.

The Beaches was OK, but the problem its that the pacific sea has many rocks in its beaches so beware of the waves or they can destroy your pants and water suit.


Additional photos below
Photos: 105, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.083s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 8; qc: 47; dbt: 0.045s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb