Taboga Island


Advertisement
Published: July 30th 2005
Edit Blog Post

Last friday we decided to go and visit the Island of Taboga and stay there for the weekend and watch the World Cup there.

We were supposed to drive to "Muelle 19" and there take a boat to the Island. The taxi driver had some difficulties finding the place so we had to stop and ask 2 times to finally find the hidden place. But then the boat broke at sea so we had to be helped back to the bay. Since we already were there and wanted to get to the island we stayed and changed to a bigger and better boat called Fantasia del Mar. But the people that had to fill the gasoline and the oil and stuff were kind of drunk so they made a couple of misstakes which led to us having to wait 4 hours to finally start the navigation and then we were at sea by night and the boat had no lights!!!

It was an adventure all the same and THe Panama Bay was wonderful by night. Taboga was a very nice island. It is a little contamination but it is alright and the Hotel had a swimmingpool.
There were some birds at the hotel and the island is nice to run at. We might be back there next month.

Soon there will be pictures here ...

Bye!

Ps. We lost the Cup but it was like we had won anyways...


Additional photos below
Photos: 15, Displayed: 15


Advertisement

Nice restaurant..Nice restaurant..
Nice restaurant..

Me this time..


Tot: 0.072s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0339s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb