Panama’s Azuero Peninsula: A Dynamic Combination of Tradition, Enterprise, Sun, Surf and Hospitality


Advertisement
Panama's flag
Central America Caribbean » Panama » Herrera » Chitre
April 11th 2013
Published: April 11th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


Discover the vibrant yet charmingly laid-back Azuero Peninsula, known for the warmth of its people, the pristine beauty of its beaches and the effervescence of its festivals

Long considered the cradle of traditional Panamanian customs and folklore, the Azuero Peninsula now one of the fastest-growing regions in an already economically flourishing country.

As an American expat who has called Panama’s Azuero Peninsula home for over 20 years, I can attest to the amazing transformation the region is undergoing. The Azuero Peninsula offers discriminating travelers all of the amenities of urban living while retaining the laid-back atmosphere and easy charm that Panama City’s “capitalinos” come running back for every chance they can get. Located in the center of the country, it offers easy access to the beaches of Guararé, Pedasí, Playa Venao and Cambutal, famous for their surfing and sport fishing.The region also hosts over 40 festivals and folklore events annually, including the spectacular Carnival parades.

This combination of pristine beaches, colorful fairs and festivals, world-class amenities and upscale developments such as the prestigious Cubitá hotel, residential and commercial project currently being completed are just a few of the reasons why travelers tired of the beaten path should include the Azuero Peninsula in their itinerary and come experience the gracious hospitality of Panama’s provinces for themselves.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.075s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 53; dbt: 0.0377s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb