Dolphins and Red Frogs!


Advertisement
Published: March 20th 2005
Edit Blog Post

Red FrogRed FrogRed Frog

These tiny little frogs are not even an inch long!
Took one of the day trips with Transparente Tours to Dolphin Bay, Crawl Cay, RedFrog Beach and Hospital Point.

First stop is Dolphin Bay where you are almost guaranteed to see Dolphins. They were in playful mood so we saw loads of them. They love to surf the waves behind the boats and two of them obliged us with a spectacular jump out of the water.

On to Crawl Cay for snorkeling. We had to get over the side of the boat and there was a strong current so it was hard work to stay near enough to the boat. But the water wasn't too deep and we saw some lovely Coral and colourful fish. Then we had lunch in a restaurant built over the water. There were hammocks on the deck to relax in before we got back on the boat to go to Red Frog Beach.

Red Frog Beach is a very special place. It is in a nature reserve and you have to cross the island on foot to get to the beach. On the way there is a chance to see th Red Frogs. They are really tiny and very easy to miss.

The beach is beautiful and the water is crystal clear and warm. The waves were just nice so we bobbed about in the water for an hour and dreamed of living like this forever. Hannah thought she was in heaven😊

At Hospital Point there is a drop of about 60 foot and it is really scary to snorkle to the edge and look down into the depths!



Advertisement



Tot: 0.101s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0571s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb