absolutely gorgeous!


Advertisement
Published: September 17th 2005
Edit Blog Post

my God, it´s extra hott here in granada. sweet jesus! i am sweating and all i am doing is sitting on a computer typing away. how sad...seriously....and last night felt like a sauna in my hostel/dorm room. and i´m on the top bunk next to the fans. given two of the four don´t work and the one above me can´t go faster than speed 2 or it will start making noises like a chimpazee (no joke...i´m for reals...it sounds exactaly like a chimp). absolutely incredible i´d say....

but Lord, it is sooo hott...absolutely scoring. i wonder what the temp is. i swear it´s at least 120....jk but i dunno. who sweats BUCKETS just sitting down????? seriously....all the sweat is going down my face and i swear, if i had a bucket next to me it would be full. absolutely full. ridiculous, ya??? i think so....

but anyways....damn! granada is absolutely beautiful! absolutely gorgeous. this town is incredible! and i dunno....wit the sky and clouds making amazing shapes....all my pics of this town is ridiculously incredible! and today i went to iglesia la merced and in my guide book it says you can ask the caretaker if you can go up to the top where the bells are.....and i did....and that was just breathtaking. i saw the whole view of the city of granada up to the lakefront and all the churches, the volcano mombacho and the island of ometepe....seriously, everything! i can´t wait to develop my pics.....absolutely gorgeous! and i just walked around town and took pics of all the iglesias and street corners and stuff....soo glad i came here. it´s soo nice....

anyways, gtg....gotta unload the bucket of sweat on the ground...ewww. jk! you know what this place needs??? freakin air condition. i don´t care if i sound like a brat....i miss ac soo much. sooo much! and i thought roatan was bad.....boy was i wrong. it´s worse than valerie´s that has no ventilation...dude, how is that possible???

Advertisement



Tot: 0.065s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 13; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0303s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb