semuc champey


Advertisement
Published: July 5th 2010
Edit Blog Post

"How many guatemalans can you fit in the back of the truck? How many? Uno mas!!(one more)"

haha that was the joke of the ride all the way here. it was a 8 hour ride from flores to semuc champey but our driver made it in about 6...no speed limit here!! we are at this hostel place where we have met tons of people. one guy absolutely is like in love with me, ha. but really no kidding, he taught me already how to surf and play guitar!! it´s pretty funny! so basically all we have done is go swimming in the frigid waters of semuc champey, we ate dinner where i had my first beer...first guatemalan beer that it 😉 then we went to the guy and asked to play music from his ipod and have a fire which was pretty cool...that would be where i learned to play a couple cords on the guitar. the guy is from oregon..but way cuter one from holland yet he has a gf...bummer!! hehe.

tomorrow we are headed to semuc champey at 9 for a tour, where we will walk through caves and jump in different fresh water pools. and get this, the guy who i met is staying for an extra day just to come with us to the caves...hahahahah it´s pretty funny.

but uncle patrick is headed to bed so i guess i should head there too...first to check my facebook! didnt do much today but im sure i´ll have a lot to talk about tomorrow.

miss you guys and happy fourth of july!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.264s; Tpl: 0.03s; cc: 9; qc: 51; dbt: 0.1923s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb