A2 Travel Blog #4


Advertisement
Published: November 22nd 2013
Edit Blog Post

What does traffic look like in Guatemala? How do the residents there drive? How does this differ from other countries? In Guatemala, road systems have been newly repaired in some areas and this makes it better for the residents there to navigate easier. Even with the improvement, though, a decent amount of the roads are unpaved or dirt. With these circumstances, it is hard to travel long distances without the assistance of a road map and a good sense of direction. Also, since the traffic lanes are quite narrow, it can be different for those who live in a country where the traffic lanes are wider.They only have two thin lanes,and traffic flows smoothly in those lanes so although it could be terrifying to foreigners, or visitors who live there, it is common for the people of Guatemala.




Guatemala's traffic differs from that of other countries because of their pace and swiftly, so they can get to their destination. This is different from Chicagoans and their driving style which is pretty fast pace but is a little dangerous because Chicago's drivers are often inconsiderate of other people when they are driving. Guatemala's traffic and road systems are diverse and differ from other countries. This is very interesting and tells much about the people of Guatemala.



Advertisement



Tot: 0.088s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0394s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb