Supporting local snotnoses.


Advertisement
Published: August 12th 2008
Edit Blog Post

El Castillo de San Felipe, 23 febrero 1990.

Apperently the spanish conquistadores built this fort as protection against marauding pirates that harassed this part of the caribean coast.

rumour has it that these english pirates destroyed the fort with the spanish building it up again, and agaian and again.

we came here this morning with the mail boat from Livingston leaving Abuelita and all these Livingston black beauties behind with love pain in our hearts and our bellies aching knowing we'll no longer have the luxery of Abuelita's cooking pots.

There is the little village of El Relleno nearby, a collection of dirty wooden huts, a few bars, snot-nosed youngsters and their mothers asking us whether we wanted to come into their ramshackle huts for a 10 Quetzales quicky while the fathers of their aforementioned snot-nosed kids dressed in rags, were busy drinking themselves semi-comatose early afternoon.

We had some of these "putas on the site" women make us a lunch, huevos rancheros with pan and the unevitable frijoles - the frijoles, beans in spanish, looked like human shit but we ate it anyway to keep ourselves "healthy", we bought some beers and returned to the castle where we rolled out our sleeping bags in an open clearing close to El Castillo de San Felipe.

Their is a restaurant at the site but nobody around, a ticket booth but yet again nobody around.
It's nightime now and we are sitting on our sleeping bags frying the fish Abuelita gave us this morning, over a little camp fire listening to the countless jungle sounds all around us, the night sky lit up by the dim light of billions of stars.

We are discussing an important topic here, should we yes or no go back to El Relleno and check out the village's bars, get drunk on cheap local booze, get laid by these unwashed country women while these snot-nosed ninyos have to wait outside in the gutters of the dusty village, their menfolk sleeping off their Venado induced hang-over, maybe a crying baby in its cot while we f*rnic*te with the mum.

Yes, this is definitely something to discus out here eating fried fish, sitting under a star lit heaven with all these jungle sounds around us
In the end we both agree it might be better to sleep early and let these beauties from Livingston visit us in
our dreams, check out the El Relleno puta scene tomorrow instead.

Supporting these snot-noses' mothers with a 10 Quetzales quicky.....we're not too sure about it yet.....maybe just breakfast and more beer.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.167s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 32; qc: 81; dbt: 0.1397s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb