revived in livingston


Advertisement
Published: July 2nd 2006
Edit Blog Post

the saving grace of moving from one place to another is that you can get by on a minimal wardrobe. you can wear the same clothes over and over and over again and nobody notices because they're all new people 😊

i arrived in livingston, guatemala 2 days ago....exhausted. for the past week+ i have been travelling at least 8 hours a day and when i arrived in livingston, the exhaustion hit me. i arrived in livingston at noon and was too tired to walk around and absorb the environment. so took a nap shortly after i arrived and woke up feeling much better.

yesterday i went with a group to swim at "the seven altars"....some waterfalls here on the island.....they are like steps...a waterfall and then a swimming area. it was just what i needed. i left feeling revived! on my trip i met a sweet couple from denmark...trine and tomas and a guy from oregon. we hung out last night and had dinner and some drinks. we hunted the island for ice cream and couldn't find any. they ran out of ice and ice cream! they had to get ice from their freezers at home to make our drinks. lol.

i am now waiting for my boat to leave for belize. livingston is great but it's small and i'm ready to move on. so i leave in half an hour.....

i'll check in shortly. adios amigos. love!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.059s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 16; qc: 59; dbt: 0.0378s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb