We climbed a Volcano!


Advertisement
Published: June 26th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Once we got to the beginning of the hike there where horses that we could ride but we didnt. So we walked to the the top of the active Volcano. Once we got to the top we walked on some dried up lava. It was really cool except that there were cracks, holes, and not so sturdy rocks. Then we all saw lava that was dripping down but not exploding. Then we all started heading down except Eva and Colleen.
Eva says that was because there was a lot of fog and we were following Quetzal and Karen and they went around a big rock. But we kept going around the rock and were headed back to the Volcano. By the time we found out we were at the Volcano. So we started crying and screamed HELP!!!!! Pancho then heard us and found us and took us back on the right track. Then we all got Down with a million cuts.

Advertisement



30th June 2007

Aventure
Everyone, A fascinating adventure ! One of the great lessons of expeditions/adventure is that anyone can experience them. All you have to do is to "show-up." Spiders, insects, rain, heat really don't count if you show-up and have the right attiude -- it's all fun. It sounds like you guys are getting the most out at of every experince, every moment ! Now of course, once you get the "adventure bug" -- your're going to want more, but that's good. Arlene and I wish we were there and will have to experience Guatemala vicariously. Continue having agreat time on your adventure -- just stay heathly and follow the rules. Can't wait to hear the stories! Dan (Uncle Dan) and Arlene (Aunty Arlene)
3rd July 2007

i will take your addvice

Tot: 0.11s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0731s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb