B2 Blog #4


Advertisement
Published: November 22nd 2013
Edit Blog Post

Guatemala is located in Central America. Guatemala's population is 15.08 million people. The most popular sport in Guatemala is soccer. In Guatemala one form of popular art is that people will be on the streets with art accessories and would draw what they see because it is like their job; however, they enjoy doing it. Another form of popular art is by dancing but in the specific dress according to the village or town you live in. People do this for celebration or as a competition in articles of clothing. The last people in Guatemala express themselves through form of art through sing and playing instruments on the street to get money and for entertainment. These are ways people express them self through art.

Music is popular in many places, but in Guatemala there are three major types of music people tend to enjoy. One type of popular music is Bachtat. Many people like this certain type because it is a dancing based type music. The second major popular type of music Cumbia. A lot of people this music because it is the best for parties. The final type of music is Merengue. This is popular because it is mainly presented at concerts. This concludes the types of music that are popular in Guatemala.



Advertisement



Tot: 0.053s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0313s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb