Modern Day Philosopher


Advertisement
Published: December 3rd 2013
Edit Blog Post

A modern day person who I believe will enlighten the baseball world is Hanley Ramirez. I believe that Hanley Ramirez will soon enlighten the baseball world because of the way he plays the sport of baseball. Not only does Hanley play to make money,but he also plays baseball because he enjoys playing the sport and he becomes a different person once he steps onto the field. For example, Hanley grew up in San Pedro De Macoris, which is a very poor city in the Dominican Republic. Hanley growing up in a poor city did not stop him from becoming a professional baseball player;furthermore, Hanley will enlighten the baseball world in the future because he believes that no matter where you come from you can still succeed. Hanley will also enlighten the baseball world because of his outstanding performances once he plays baseball. For example, he started playing in the MLB since the age of 17 and he has been selected as Rookie League All-Star 4 times in a row since 2007 in the Gulf Coast League. Hanley will be consider a philosopher in the baseball world because he believes that people are capable of accomplishing their dreams because Hanley shows that he was capable of accomplishing his dream, playing in the MLB.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.115s; Tpl: 0.018s; cc: 16; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0744s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb