Propaganda all the way... and the unmistakable beat of ragaeton


Advertisement
Cuba's flag
Central America Caribbean » Cuba » Oeste » La Habana
April 18th 2011
Published: April 18th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Ok, this is just a little heads-up 😉
I am ok and having a ball in Cuba, but internet is scares and so is time.
I will be travelling to Mexico the 21th, so thats probably when i will be making the next entry.
Untill then,
happy greetings out of la Habana, Cuba.
Peter.

Advertisement



22nd April 2011

Easter wishes
My dear friend, wherever you are, Irène and myself wish you a lot of fun on the occasion of the Easter festivities. The main thing is that you are amusing yourself, that you are having a ball. That is all what matters. We fully understand that it isn't a piece of cake to arrange your postings in Cuba. We will restrain ourselves somewhat more and discontinue our fishing for further news. First thing first. Enjoy fully your adventure and if you have time keep us posted of all what you think may be of interest to us and not vice versa. As we said already have a nice Easter weekend. Same wishes go to everyone who is reading this travelblog.
23rd April 2011

Hi, yes Cuba did turn out to be different as the rest of the world in many ways. Internet being one of them :) But now im back on the mainland i will be able to keep the blog up to date again. Happy easter to everyone back at home ;)

Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0476s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb