Horseback Riding on the Beach near Manuel Antonio


Advertisement
Published: May 8th 2010
Edit Blog Post

My next tour was riding on friendly horses with my friends on the beach near Manuel Antonio. We traveled a bit away from the Mirador del Pacifico, the hotel we were staying at that night to a place in Parrita, about 30 min. away. I would have never known about this town if it weren't for this tour. We stopped to get a bottle of wine for our inclusive dinner after the tour and then headed to this farm area. Along the way we stopped with Diego our tour guide to show us a baby horse only a few days old, really cute. The tour was about 2 hours along the beach with stops along the way including one where Diego brought down coconuts which we drank the milk with a straw direct from the source. We headed back for the beautiful sunset on the beach followed by a good chicken dinner with our wine. If you are in the Manuel Antonio/Quepos, Costa Rica area and would like to go horseback riding, I recommend Rancho Savegre. I found their info and other tours on www.ciudadvida.com. It really helped guide me through the mass amount of things to do in Costa Rica.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.065s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0252s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb