Life after Craig


Advertisement
Published: August 27th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Sunday nightSunday nightSunday night

We invited a couple of friends to come over for a last night with Craig.
Today is Sunday... we left Craig at the airport on Tuesday at 6:30am. Each family member mourned in their own way on the rest of the day. Bill had a marathon movie day watching all 5 we had rented at one sitting. Callista melted into the cartoon channel and her miniature toys; I found solace in the computer uploading pictures of our time together. Letting go is so hard.

This has been one of the hardest blogs to write. I’ve started it several times and walked away. It’s time to move on now. We’ve spoken to Craig several times this week in Florida and he too is sad but moving on with his life.

We had an awesome time visiting with him, showing him our new lives and introducing him to some of our friends. The easiest way for me to get thru this blog is to make it primarily a photo blog. When I think about what to write the hole in my heart starts to ache. Craig, We Love you!!!

For more photos of our adventures please take a look at our Webshots site: http://community.webshots.com/user/jennifsh0701

Ok, on to other news… Our family is expanding! Scott,
Scott and KellyScott and KellyScott and Kelly

The happy couple!
Bill's son in California has recently asked his long time girlfriend Kelly to marry him. YIPPEE!!! Congratulations Scott and Kelly! We love you both. Craig was with us when we got the news. He and I watched “Bridezilla” on TV that night. We’re wishing a peaceful, stress free experience for Kelly unlike what we saw on TV! We’re here for you guys if we can do anything to help.

Whew…I finally got thru this blog.

PURA VIDA!
Jen, Bill, Callista and Bear



Additional photos below
Photos: 12, Displayed: 12


Advertisement

Playa Dona AnaPlaya Dona Ana
Playa Dona Ana

Taking a break from the waves to watch the monkeys...not just ours the ones in the trees.
Friends coming to visitFriends coming to visit
Friends coming to visit

These are some of the kids Craig met.
Jammin'Jammin'
Jammin'

Friends, Edgar and Marcello jammin' with Bill, Callista and Bear.
Uninvited guest Uninvited guest
Uninvited guest

On Craig's last night he got to experience one of the unwanted locals.


Tot: 0.214s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 80; dbt: 0.1811s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb