Thief Problem Solved at Beach Town


Advertisement
Published: October 22nd 2010
Edit Blog Post

Well, it's almost time to head for the sunny paradise of Costa Rica. According to news and resident reports, the rains down there this rainy season have been monumental and catastrophic to the roads. The Inter American highway that goes past my house at Butterfly has been closed often, and even now has a temporary 'Bailey' bridge that allows one lane at a time. And this is the main road that connects North America and South America. The rainy season ends this month, so I'm heading down next week to see if I can handle the traffic backups.

So far, the ladrones have not returned to Butterfly, or, if they have, the presence of Gary and Loren have kept their activities in check. But, so as not to disappoint you, I attached an email I got several months ago from a friend of mine who lives in a beautiful, little beach town. He rents out a couple of very nice places to stay. It appears that they have taken care of 'their' problem, too. So if you want to visit him, let me know.

Hey Paul,

Good to hear from you. Bidness is slow here & everywhere, but it is the low season & I do mean slow, but we're getting several bookings for the high season already so that's a good sign. The ladrone situation was also very bad here too until three weeks ago when someone finally got tired of their place & others getting hit on a regular basis, and the police not willing to respond or do anything about the thieving and knowing who was doing it. If they did take them in they would let them out the next morning.

Anyway these home owners got word that they were about to get hit again so they were waiting. They chased the ladrones away, ran them down and shot them, killing one and wounding the other. Needless to say there has not been one robbery since this happened a month ago. One less crack head thief walking the streets of ********. But now the shooters are the victims and the bad guys. One of the ladrones got away. They thought he was dead but he was only playing possum, shot 5 times in the legs. They left him to go get the other guy who was running. The wounded guy dragged himself away. He knew the shooters, so he turned them in to the cops, and they are now in jail for murder. All the shooters were workers from the Pulperia. They were all Ticos involved; the shooter and the two that were shot. Just glad the shooter was not a foreigner. Then there would really be a war on in ********.

Its bad enough now because both of the families of the guys who were shot are blaming the gringos in ********, and saying they paid these Ticos to do it. Once again Ticos claim no responsibility and no accountability for their actions. The families are now planning retaliation on foreigners as they say they have a list of people that they say are responsible and pooled their money together to get rid of these ladrones. Sooo much Bull !!!!!!

Well I guess that puts you up to speed on the little sleepy village of Playa ********. Whazz going on in your neck of the woods???????? No problem here anymore, its been dealt with and that put a stop to our problem at least for now. All our crime was coming from these two families and everyone knew it. Both families have packed up and left ******** and everyone here is happy as the problem has been solved. Everyone always said if there was a way to get rid of these two large families, the crime would go away in ********, everyone in both families were crack heads and thieves, including the parents. Each family had about six kids and the bad parents. PROBLEM BEEN SOLVED IN ********.

NOT ALWAYS PURA VIDA IN PARADISE,
****** ***, ***




Advertisement



Tot: 0.167s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 57; dbt: 0.0516s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb