Sheraton Saigon Hotel


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » Southeast » Ho Chi Minh City
September 14th 2015
Published: September 14th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Ho Chi Minh City, formerly Saigon, rightfully exists as an exciting, exotic destination in southeast Asia. Despite an estimated eight million residents, the central urban districts will give you the feeling of a small, intimate city. However, in the nearby rural districts that make up approximately 90 percent of the nearly 2,000 square miles covered by the city, rice paddies and the tranquility of the timeless countryside surround you. Saigon Sheraton Hotel has 3 restaurants. If you want low-key dining options, you will be pleased to find a snack bar/deli and 24-hour room service. Highlights include a casino and a nightclub. AQUA Day Spa is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering facials and body treatments, as well as aromatherapy, a spa tub and massages. Relax in the outdoor pool during your stay. Fancy sipping an ice-cold drink by the pool? Don't miss out as there is also a poolside bar. Lounge by the pool, energize in the state-of-the-art fitness centre, or simply relax in our Aqua Day Spa. Or get out and explore the Opera House and Reunification Palace. Look for bargains at the Ben Thanh markets. Or experience boutique shopping on the famous Dong Khoi Street. For the discerning traveler who expects the very best, the Executive Level features an exclusive three-level Towers Lounge with spiral staircase and incredible views of this bustling city. We also offer three different suite options, the largest being the Presidential Suite and featuring three bedrooms and bathrooms, a guest parlor, butler's pantry, and the most elegant and opulent surroundings. During your time with us, experience superb cruise in one of eight stylish restaurants and bars. Or let our StarMeeting concierge help you host an event in any of our 16 meeting rooms. Totaling 2,100 square meters, the convention facilities can cater up to 1,200 guests. Our Grand Ballroom is the largest pillar less hotel function accommodation in Ho Chi Minh City, reaching 739 square meters in size, with a five-meter high ceiling. Our dedicated conference professionals will help make your next meeting a resounding success.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.094s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0568s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb