Discover the Paradise like Beauty on Earth in Mesmerizing Vietnam


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » Southeast » Ho Chi Minh City
January 15th 2015
Published: January 15th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Vietnam, an amazing part of Southeast Asia is home to spectacular natural beauty. Tour to this part of Southeast Asia can surely make your holidays memorable. This place is home to beautiful landscapes and eye-catching mountains. Each part of this country has something unique to show to the visitors. Tourists from every part of the world visit this part of the earth to feel nature. Apart from these, the rural lifestyle, rich culture and friendly inhabitants are the reasons for which it gets the title of “Attractive Tourist Destination”.

This is an incredible country that offers breathtaking scenic beauty. Some of the places of Vietnam look like a sketch. A visit to such parts can give you a glimpse of paradise. Most of the part of Vietnam is worth travelling, when carefully shortlisted, missing few places makes your tour incomplete.

Ho Chi Minh City- A place of dynamic urban culture:

This is the ideal place where one can find the real Vietnamese lifestyle. This is considered as one of the most populated places in Vietnam. When compared to other locations, then this is the most luxurious place of Vietnam. A Visit to Ho Chi Minh City can certainly help to get a glimpse of dynamic urban culture and many pagodas of Chinese style.

The architecture of Ho Chi Minh City is a blend of Chinese and American style. Although the city has reached extreme modernization, still inhabitants did not lose their Vietnamese trait. The city attracts visitors due to its culture and amazing looks. Vietnam travel packages offered by some renowned travel group can certainly help you to see this amazing location.

Halong Bay- Nature’s masterpiece:

This is another incredible part of Vietnam. The beauty of this place is speechless. This amazing destination is situated in the Quang Ninh Province. The Bay features more than 1600 islands that are of different shapes and sizes. This is also home to many caves. Halong Bay appears like a sketch made by nature.

To get a glimpse of every islands and cave, kayak and cruise trips are also provided. This helps to explore the whole area in a better way. The undefined beauty has made this place count among the UNESCO World Heritage Site. This looks of this place will certainly make your heart fall into feet.

Hanoi- The capital city:

Hanoi is the capital of Vietnam. When compared to other capitals of the world, it is different in many aspects. It is said to be the most atmospheric capital. Atmospheric should not be misunderstood into sleepy ambience. The ambience is too good to enjoy in this capital city. Being the capital, it is very obvious that it holds some of the old buildings. In this city, you will find colonial architecture, old quarters and monuments. Travel to this part of the world can surely show you something unique.

Vietnam is a place of never-ending natural beauty. The ambience, the people and the foods altogether make it an attractive tourist’s destination. In recent times, many tourists offer tour to Vietnam. Get a hold of a renowned travel agency and with their Vietnam travel packages get a look at incredible locations.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.112s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0792s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb