Cuchi Tunnel =)


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » Southeast » Ho Chi Minh City
December 23rd 2006
Published: December 26th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Cuchi TunnelCuchi TunnelCuchi Tunnel

all in the picture.
The trip to Cuchi Tunnel was unique and amazing. My family had this last minute plan to go to Vietnam, since it was still the school break for us in Malaysia and Singapore. So, my mother and me, ended up going with my auns, uncles and cousins for vacation together. We decided to go Vietnam because my father's brother has a huge bangalow in Vietnam. It's really big, it is 5 storeys high..it's like a villa.

On the first day of our sightseeing, we went to Cuchi Tunnel. The history of it was also amazing too. To summarised the purpose why the chuchi tunnel was built is the Vietnamese had to prevent the Americans to attack then when the Vietnam War had occured, long, long time ago. I went to to the tunnel it was kinda dark though. I advised people who suffer from asthma and other sort of breathing difficulties to not go inside the tunnel. After going in the tunnel, we proceed to the types of traps show room. It was cool! You should see the guides when they demonstrate how the traps work.

When we finish, we went to the battle field. The
Cuchi TunnelCuchi TunnelCuchi Tunnel

going in the tunnel
battle field had bullets to be sold for those who wanted to try the real gun shooting. Since the currency in Vietnam was quite low, all of my cousin and me had 1 try to shoot the points. When we finish shooting, it was already almost time to go. It's true that when people say, when you're having fun you never realized on how the time passes so fast. Before depart, we were given a few tapiocas and teas to relax. The tapiocas was delicious. Yummy..



Advertisement



Tot: 0.046s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0244s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb