Nha Trang and Lak Lake


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » South Central Coast
August 6th 2007
Published: August 6th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Went over the Ngoan Muc Pass, travelling downhill at speed, slowing to see the view, an extrodinary country.
Eating lunch as we go I managed to cycle 100km today! Sue too sore to ride. The weather is fantastic. I rode the last part of two inclines of 6% over a km, ready to finish but then told the rest was downhill!
Fantastic views and the city reminds me of Bali and the gold coast in feel. Great food we cooked it at our table!
Next morning overcast and raining but our boat trip still on! Out into the South China sea visited moon island for a swim on the coral reef.We also had manicure, pedicure and a massage! Ahhh. Sue's nail are gold!
Next moring we move on towards Lak Lake and a traditional village rode 60km out of the 100km. It rained (monsoon rain) and the wind blew in our face the whole way! Wet and tired we stayed in a long house of the M'nong people. With pigs, cattle, rosters dogs and cats under the house an interesting night. Heavy rain put a stop to elephant tour! By the way roosters don't know about the sun coming up, they crow at night!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.068s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 8; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0404s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb