Clothes clothes and glorious clothes


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » South Central Coast » Quảng Nam » Hoi An
November 8th 2007
Published: November 10th 2007
Edit Blog Post

We arrived in Da nang by lunch time and on route we befriended an american couple who made the journey go quite plesantly.
We had a cabin to ourselves and has a very comfortable night's sleep. Mind you we paid for it in commission to a travel agent as our new found friends booked their beds for considerably less. However they had to share a 6 sleeper cabin with a thin matress so we didnt feel to hard done by.
On mass we departed from the train station looking for a taxis to Hoi An. We managed to negogitate a good price and on we went.
Our friends has organised accomadation before arrival so we just followed like sheep and stayed there too. Well they did their research as for only $10 we has a balcony and a bath tub all included.
For the rest of the day we explored the quiet little town and its market and then set about the serious task of shopping.
The town is famous for its tailors and every shop advertised silk and suits hand made in 24 hours - well you just cant resist.
I entered a recommened place and asked to see some material. Well before I knew it I had picked the finest Italian cloth and was being measured for a trouser suit.
That evening was quiet and we waited to see what magic could be performed over night!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.029s; cc: 8; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0324s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb