Day 14, Vietnam, Nha Trang, Thap Ba springs!


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » South Central Coast » Khanh Hoa » Nha Trang
January 16th 2012
Published: January 17th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Today was really relaxing. Today we had our usual buffe't breakfast and went to the markets. When we got there, i was walking around when I accidently dropped my sunglasses and a motorbike ran over them. 😞 But then Mum said she would get me a new pair. 😊 Anyway,we found a place that sold hats, so, the whole family decided to get themselves a hat. I got a black Nike cap, Dad got a different type of black Nike cap, Mum got a red tennis Nike hat, and Kyle got a straw hat that Vietnamese women's wear. Then we found a place that sold t-shirts and we got dad a t-shirt. Then we called a taxi and we were taken to Thap Ba Spa's. We bought our tickets and went to our first destination. The mud bath. When I first entered the mud bath it felt all icky and gooey but I got used to it quite quickly. We had to stay in it for 20 minutes. It was quite relaxing and we laughed at how weird we all looked with olive green skin. Anyway, after 20 minutes, we had to sit on a banana lounge for another 5 minutes, then have a shower. Next we went to the hydro therapy station. The hydro therapy station are two walls that you walk through while it shoots a strong blast of hot water at you. Unfortunately, Kyle and I are quite small so we got blasted in the face. Then we went into a hot spa for a while. It was beautiful. We also got a complementary bottle of mineral water. Lucky us! All the things were great but the best part had to be the 39.5 degree swimming pool and water fall. It was warm and awesome. Soon we had to go home. When we got home, we got dinner, andwent to bed. Looking foward to writing to you tomorrow.Zac.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.094s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.07s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb