Mud, mud, glorious mud!


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » South Central Coast » Khanh Hoa » Nha Trang
May 9th 2008
Published: May 9th 2008
Edit Blog Post

We tried to have a lie-in this morning but were awake before 7.. what's with this country. I've been up earlier here than I ever am at home unless work is calling!

After a rather lazy start to the day (nothing to do with the late night) we headed off to a cafe called 'Same Same but Different' for a muesli breakfast. Yum yum. It's renowned for its muesli and was worth the walk.
Then it was off to the mud baths for a strenuous day wallowing in a tub of mud and a mineral pool. A nice way to be in the sun, but not. After yesterday's ride down to Nha Trang all our arms needed a little break from the sun and a little TLC and this was just the place.

We decided on the cheaper option of the shared pool, but because it was quiet we blagged a mud bath all to ourselves once inside! A little bit of misunderstanding in the directions meant we had to cake oursleves in the mud twice before realising we needed to sit in the sun to let it dry out. What hardships! A variety of jet showers and mineral pools then ensure you're clean and exfoliated and generally feeling fab. This beats work.

We then headed across to chill out by the pool, and all fell asleep on the sun loungers. Much needed I think!

Now we're back at the hotel and about to go off for dinner, after probably our seventh showers of the day. More seafood I think, it'd be rude not to.

This is like a holiday from the holiday.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.079s; Tpl: 0.018s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0517s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb