Nha Trang and Hoi An


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » South Central Coast » Khanh Hoa » Nha Trang
February 21st 2008
Published: February 21st 2008
Edit Blog Post

lobsterslobsterslobsters

very cheap ( about 10 USD per kilo)
The sleeper bus was comfortable enough for 10 hours night journey. We spent three beautiful days in Nha Thrang. The first day we enjoyed La Louisiana, a beach club with a pool, serving western type. We entered our Saigon blog there. The second day we went to Mud and Spring Center on the nearby mountains. They are selling hope there. We thought to have a silky skin after the bath but the reality is not so.They are even selling dried and packed mud. Anyhow we had a very nice time at the hot springs.We went to the hot springs by taxi paying 40,000 dongs. The bus is the same price for two. The entrance see is 60,000 dong for the springs. Don't forget to bring a lock with you in order to put your things in the provided boxes. The lunch by the pool was delicious but at last we got very tired because of hot water.
The last day we took a boat trip to the near islands. Although the weather was not warm enough we enjoyed with the group on the boat.
Lobster and prawns are very cheap. The best dinner may be at the sellers with their BBQ's
Sleeper BusSleeper BusSleeper Bus

Quite comfortable
on the pavements. The city has well organized with reasonable traffic and offers people beatiful parks and recreation areas. You may feel the art everywhere in the city especially the sculptures that take place in the parks at the buildings. Life starts very early in the morning. Young and old jogging and runnig some gether together to chat or play tennis, yoga. One feels social satisfaction at the very start of the day.
After a night at the sleeper bus we arrived at Hoi An. Another beauty in Vietnam.

Hoi An is a world heritage. The shops and houses do not exceed two floors. Most of the houses 200-300 years old and one can observe the French and Chinese influence on the arcitecture.Flowers and flowers sellers everywhere, happy people. One can feel peace in the town. There are many many tailors to fit a dress to one in a day. The nights are quiet cool in this month.

We stayed at Phuoc An Hotel centrally located with free wi-fi 17USD ( breakfast incl.). Every needs has been provided at the hotel as if 4 star hotel.
Tomorrow we will leave for Hue about 300km to the north.
Love you all.


Additional photos below
Photos: 57, Displayed: 23


Advertisement

Nha TrangNha Trang
Nha Trang

Sun Rise
ParkPark
Park

Interesting trees
Sailing ClubSailing Club
Sailing Club

Very nice beach club, but quite expensive
La LuisianaLa Luisiana
La Luisiana

Gunay is at work again
La LuisianaLa Luisiana
La Luisiana

Cengiz is also at work trying to capture beautiful photos
LobsterLobster
Lobster

at the dinner
A Vietnamese GirlA Vietnamese Girl
A Vietnamese Girl

Their dresses cover everything but hides nothing.
Fine Art GalleryFine Art Gallery
Fine Art Gallery

Tea is free for the guests.


22nd February 2008

blog girisleriniz sahane. oralar1 gezer g1b1 h1ssed1yorum.key1fle tak1p ed1yorum.vahs1 hayvanlarla aran1za mesefe koyman1za da ayr1ca sev1nd1m:)sevg1ler
22nd February 2008

Zeynep'cim,
Buralari size gezer gibi hissettirebiliyorsak ne mutlu bize. Hue'ye geldik. Yarin Parfume River'da geziye gidecegiz. Otel odamizda wi-fi var. .TLT 11.00AM de odada oluruz. Sizleri cok seviyoruz ve ozledik.

Tot: 0.062s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0414s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb