Beach Capital


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » South Central Coast » Khanh Hoa » Nha Trang
April 16th 2007
Published: April 16th 2007
Edit Blog Post

3rd April

We arrived in Nha Trang at 6.30am an checked into a hotel and, spent the day at the beach relaxing an playing in the sea, as I did not sleep well on the bus an didn’t fancy doing to much just lazing around. In the evening when we went out to dinner we found a different place to stay for the next night, which was much more locally situated.

4th April

We had a lay in an headed to our new hostel to stay which was 2 mins from the beach and in the centre of town really, we spent the day exploring the town, and in the evening we went to a place called Crazy Kim’s and we both got drunk thanks to there fantastic offers in happy hour which lasted from 4pm until 12 midnight.

5th April

We spent the day in the room today watching movies as I think Lauren had food poisoning from her tuna steak the night before.

6th April

We spent the day at the beach today and the waves where so big and powerful, twice the size of me which is about 10-12 ft. In the evening when we went out for supper we spoke to some Irish girls who one of them had been sick the day before and when she told us where she ate and what she had I just laughed because it was a tuna sandwich from crazy Kims.

7th April

We left our guesthouse at 8.30 a got the bus to Nha Trang harbour where we started, a boat trip of the surrounding islands. We stopped first just of the coast of Mun island and did some snorkelling in the reef. We stopped in the middle of the ocean for lunch, and after lunch the crew on the boat became a band for our entertainment, complete with drummer, guitarist, singer and a tambourine. It was great fun they made us all sing and dance on the stage made out of our seats on the boat as we sat at the side of the boat on long benches. After the band and our lunch had settled we jumped of the boat to go to a floating bar, which was good fun, then we headed of to another island. We had an hour to kill at this island so Lauren managed to talk me into going parasailing with her which turned out to be so much fun until we almost crash landed into the sea only went knee deep before we were hoisted back into the air to land safely on the beach. The last stop of the day was an island with an aquarium which looked liked a huge pirate ship from the outside it was ok not very big but still nice to see, our tour guide funky munky as he called himself made the day more fun as he was full of jokes all day long. After the trip we got the bus back to our guesthouse.

8th April

We spent a nice relaxing day at the beach sunning ourselves an to not spend to much money, the trick was by a big bottle of water and leave the money in the room, as there are so many people on the beach trying to sell us stuff and with the money there u say yes just to make them go away but this way we couldn’t by a single thing. In the evening we went to an Irish bar and got a Sunday roast, which was well needed after not having anything like it since we came away, and being our last night here. The meal was cheap and huge also it came with Yorkshire puddings yum


Advertisement



Tot: 0.083s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0336s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb