Novotel Hotel Da Nang


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » South Central Coast » Da Nang
August 19th 2015
Published: August 20th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Located in Danang CBD on the West bank of Han River and in the immediate vicinity of the Danang Administration Center, Novotel Danang Premier Han River is a premier hotel venue for both business & leisure travelers. The 37-storey hotel features 323 rooms with 3 executive floors, extensive meeting facilities, outstanding fitness and spa facilities, engaging yoga classes, international restaurants and bars. Novotel Hotel Da Nang offers unrivaled panoramic view of the city’s beautifully-illuminated bridges, the surrounding mountains and endless beaches. Modern, spacious and comfortable, rooms have been designed to accommodate your wishes, regardless of the reason for your stay, so that you can relax (sun-deck balcony or terrace in most rooms, comfortable sofa, 32″ LCD screen television and mini-bar) or work (Wi-Fi connection, working desk and connectivity panel). You will be spoilt for choice in terms of dining as this hotel offers 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and brunch so you are sure to find something tasty to tempt your palate. If you want low-key dining options, you will be pleased to find a snack bar/deli and 24-hour room service. Highlights include a private beach and a nightclub. In Balance is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering facials and body scrubs, as well as Swedish massages, Thai massages and hot stone massages. Go for a dip in the seasonal outdoor pool during your stay. There are also 2 bars/lounges and a poolside bar so guests can sip a refreshing drink from a sun lounger or at the bar when staying here. The hotel is the ultimate wedding venue, providing fine cuisine and professional service at Novotel. Located at rooftop of Novotel Premier Danang Han River, SKY36 is the highest sky bar in Vietnam – the most luxurious & extravagant entertainment experiences awaits in Danang, the most sought after nightlife, the hottest destination in city.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.097s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 42; dbt: 0.0588s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb