7 Scenic Paradises on Cloud in Vietnam


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » Northeast » Tuyen Quang
June 7th 2017
Published: June 7th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Ta Xua:Visiting Ta Xua in Bac Yen commune, Son La, you will definitely experience the “cloud- hunting” journey in the “ocean-of-cloud” valley. The road to Xa Lua is rough, goes through houses of Mong group in hill slopes. If you get best luck once in your life, you can see the cloud at Ta Xua peak. The best season to carry out cloud- hunting trip is winter, from annually December to March.

Bach Moc Luong Tu: Being the natural boundary of Lao Cai and Lai Chau, Bach Moc Luong Tu is known as the cloud-hunting paradise of “motorbike” travelers. Reaching the peak of 3,046 meters, you will afford an exhilarating overall view of villages hiding in the mountain, terraced field, and stunning cloud forest.

Fansipan: Being affectionately known as “cloud” city, Fansipan is naturally favored adventurous and extraordinary scenes of North-East forest with appalling architecture and cable car system of up to 3,000 meters high. Arriving this destination, you can explore series of charming scenery such as Vuon Tre, Bao An and Bich Van religious center, restaurants, hotels,etc which emerged from the cloud.

The Havan Sapa Camp Site: seems to have magics to “drive tourists crazy” with its exhilarating view of Sapa.

Belvedere Tam Dao resort: Locating at an altitude of about 1,200 m above sea level, Tam Dao Belvedere resort is wonderfully named as the “cloud” resort. Visiting this amazing resort, you certainly get an overall view of the immense forest and immerse yourself in the swimming pool near the clouds.

Puluong Retreat: Lying in Don village, Thanh Hoa, Puluong Retreat resort has attracted tourists with the environmentally friendly architecture and the ocean of cloud.

Linh Quy Phap An Pagoda: Lying in the Bao Lam commune, Lam Dong, Linh Quy Phap An Pagoda has astonished tourists with the so-called Thien Dao “God’s gate” and unique architecture of Quan Chieu Duong. Because this pagoda has preserved a long- term religious tradition, tourists are advised to wear neatly and politely, move quietly and obey the rules of the pagoda.

Useful Links: Jahan Cruise · Mekong Eyes Explorer · http://topmekongcruises.com/rv-jayavarman-cruise


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0224s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb